[xmlsec] Nextel release
Pablo G. Gallardo
2017-08-22 18:25:04 UTC
Hello Aleksey,

Do you know when the next version of xmlsec will be released? It's because I have a project that requires a function that will be on that version (xmlsecDefaultLineFeed).

Thanks,
Pablo G. Gallardo
***@gmail.com
Pablo G. Gallardo
2017-08-22 18:26:45 UTC
Post by Pablo G. Gallardo
Hello Aleksey,
Do you know when the next version of xmlsec will be released? It's
because I have a project that requires a function that will be on that
version (xmlsecDefaultLineFeed).
Thanks,
Pablo G. Gallardo
Fixed the subject. Stupid phone lol.

Regards,
Pablo G. Gallardo
***@gmail.com
Aleksey Sanin

Pablo G. Gallardo
2017-08-22 19:07:13 UTC
Post by Aleksey Sanin
Don't have any specific plans. I can try to do one after Labor Day
(heavy travel until then).
Aleksey
Post by Pablo G. Gallardo
version (xmlsecDefaultLineFeed).
Thanks,
Pablo G. Gallardo
Fixed the subject. Stupid phone lol.
Regards,
Pablo G. Gallardo
Thank you sir!

Pablo G. Gallardo
***@gmail.com
Aleksey Sanin
2017-09-07 23:12:43 UTC
I've published RC1 build:

https://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download/xmlsec1-1.2.25-rc1.tar.gz

Please take a look and let me know if everything looks good!

Aleksey
Pablo G. Gallardo
Pablo Gabriel Gallardo
2017-09-08 01:20:47 UTC
Post by Aleksey Sanin
https://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/download/xmlsec1-1.2.25-rc1.tar.gz
Please take a look and let me know if everything looks good!
Yes, it does! I've built it and tested xmlsec for my use case and it's
great.

Thank you Aleksey, you're the man!

Pablo