[xmlsec] Problem when i try to sign may xml document
Ruggero.Bandera
2017-10-10 17:05:26 UTC

I rebuild xmlsec library using VS2008 from command line

My batch file to configure is:.

SET PREFIX=C:\Work\SshCe

SET XMLSEC_CRYPTO=mscrypto

SET XMLSEC_INCLUDE=%PREFIX%\include;%MSSDK_INCLUDE%

SET XMLSEC_LIB=%PREFIX%\lib;%MSSDK_LIB%

SET XMLSEC_OPTIONS=static=yes debug=yes xslt=yes unicode=yes

cscript configure.js prefix=%PREFIX% %XMLSEC_OPTIONS%
include=%XMLSEC_INCLUDE% lib=%XMLSEC_LIB%

As you can see I use openssh version 110.

I rebuild all needed dlls and genereated the xmlseca.exe

Now when I try to run this command:

xmlseca --sign --privkey-pem privkey.pem,cert.pem --output amsignedAE.xml
amdocAE.xml

I traced and found that the problem is into the
xmlSecCryptoDLFunctionsRegisterKeyDataAndTransforms function

..

if((functions->keyDataAesGetKlass != NULL) &&
(xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()) < 0)) {

xmlSecInternalError("xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister",

xmlSecKeyDataKlassGetName(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()));

return(-1);

}

functions->keyDataAesGetKlass is OK

but when the xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister() call the

ret = xmlSecPtrListAdd(xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet(), (xmlSecPtr)id);

the xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet() list has the id = NULL; (list->id == NULL)

Thanks for any help

Ruggero Bandera

__________ Informazioni da ESET Endpoint Antivirus, versione del motore di
rilevamento 16219 (20171010) __________

Il messaggio e stato controllato da ESET Endpoint Antivirus.

www.eset.com <http://www.nod32.it>
Aleksey Sanin
2017-10-10 17:24:13 UTC
Can you try "static=no"? I recall building with static linking
on Windows required some extra work but I don't remember details
(it should be in the mailing list).

Aleksey
Post by Ruggero.Bandera
Hi,
I rebuild xmlsec library using VS2008 from command line

My batch file to configure is:.
SET PREFIX=C:\Work\SshCe
SET XMLSEC_CRYPTO=mscrypto
SET XMLSEC_INCLUDE=%PREFIX%\include;%MSSDK_INCLUDE%
SET XMLSEC_LIB=%PREFIX%\lib;%MSSDK_LIB%
SET XMLSEC_OPTIONS=static=yes debug=yes xslt=yes unicode=yes

cscript configure.js prefix=%PREFIX% %XMLSEC_OPTIONS%
include=%XMLSEC_INCLUDE% lib=%XMLSEC_LIB%

As you can see I use openssh version 110.
I rebuild all needed dlls and genereated the xmlseca.exe

*xmlseca --sign --privkey-pem privkey.pem,cert.pem --output
amsignedAE.xml  amdocAE.xml *

I traced and found that the  problem is into the
xmlSecCryptoDLFunctionsRegisterKeyDataAndTransforms function
….
    if((functions->keyDataAesGetKlass != NULL) &&
(xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()) < 0)) {
        xmlSecInternalError("xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister",

xmlSecKeyDataKlassGetName(functions->keyDataAesGetKlass()));
        return(-1);
    }
functions->keyDataAesGetKlass is OK
but when the xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister()  call the
    ret = xmlSecPtrListAdd(xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet(), (xmlSecPtr)id);
the xmlSecKeyDataIdsGet() list has the id = NULL; (list->id == NULL)

Thanks for any help
Ruggero Bandera

__________ Informazioni da ESET Endpoint Antivirus, versione del motore
di rilevamento 16219 (20171010) __________
Il messaggio è stato controllato da ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
www.eset.com <http://www.nod32.it>