[xmlsec] Signing with pem keys using GnuTLS
R Zaghi
2018-06-29 16:22:41 UTC
It seems like when I switch from OpenSSL to GnuTLS xmlsec can't sign using
pem keys. It complains about not having the function implemented.

GnuTLS can certainly verify but cannot sign.

Is this expected? Why is this?

Ramin Zaghi

*Mosaic3DX | User Interface Technology*
*E*: ***@mosaic3dx.com
*M*: +44 7411 915 093
http://linkedin.com/in/raminzaghi
Aleksey Sanin
2018-08-22 18:44:13 UTC
Sorry, I somehow missed your email. PEM key files are not
supported by xmlsec-gcrypt (and gnutls) because AFAIK the
gcrypt/gnutls library doesn't provide a way to read these
files:

https://github.com/lsh123/xmlsec/blob/master/src/gcrypt/app.c#L235

xmlsec does support reading PEM certificates though.

BTW, I gladly accept patches :)

Aleksey