[xmlsec] gtkdoc-mkhtml looks broken - multiplication of style sheets in all xmlsec html pages
Aleksey Sanin
2018-06-17 20:14:48 UTC
Yeah, I am not exactly sure what's going on. I checked in the updated
docs yesterday:

https://github.com/lsh123/xmlsec/commit/16cd2687441505da65598b2b34bb29a7de15887f

Aleksey
Aleksey,
I wonder why recently very often html pages are updated.
It seems to tolls tools that generates xmlsec html pages is broken.
Look into git diff shows that style is repeated - see embed image.
# need to cleanup "bad" chars
html: sgml $(MAIN_SGML_FILE) $(SGML_CHAPTERS_DIR) xmlsec-index
    $(GTKDOC_MKHTML) --path=$(srcdir)/src xmlsec $(MAIN_SGML_FILE)
. i.e. gtkdoc-mkhtml commend does not preserve existing style sheet.
Regards,
Roumen Petrov